BLANK3T's I.N.S.A.N.E. Charts Pack (W.I.P.)

By BLANK3T 05-11-2015 03:52:52

Blank Flank · 1 comments

Not sure how to introduce myself here, so I'll get to that later tongue

As much as I love the fact that pony stepcharts have become a large thing, as a semi-pro ITG player I find the lack of Stamina/Speed and just generally truly hard charts (that aren't scrubby crud keyboard charts) sad.

As a partial solution to this I am Creating a Pack I've dubbed "BLANK3T's I.N.S.A.N.E. Charts Pack" (which stands for Ironhoof, No Scrubs Allowed, Never Ending)

ALL songs will be full length, and will include at MINIMUM a difficultly with a ~20 second 1/16th stream (1/24th and 1/32nd where applicable)
There will be easier Difficulties, but I'll take care of those later (it is supposed to be mostly an expert pack).

I'm open to suggestions to songs right now, but I have some that I already promised the artist's (of said songs) I would work on first.

I have examples of my work, but my laptop's wifi is being shitty (posting this from my phone currently) so I'll upload once I get my cable back (soon, I hope)

By Boddy Rolls 05-11-2015 09:32:04

Blank Flank · 8 comments

I would love to play these charts happy

My bad I have no idea how to use forums, I tried to quote your post and i did something. My bad

Last edited by Boddy Rolls (05-11-2015 10:14:09)

SO things have happened

By Berrylicious 05-11-2015 14:01:24

Pony · 18 comments

Is it just me or is the op post colored differently than others?

I still never really got the appeal to ITG charts at all other than playing it on rates for speed or whatever. I'm still not a huge fan of uncut songs, but good luck on your pack anyways.

By Lirodon 05-11-2015 15:21:12

TM Head · 162 comments

I think I figured out why; Cool Cat here actually reported the post for some bizarre reason (the report button is meant for reporting rules violations) in an attempt to message the OP.

You know, we actually do have a PM system now?

By Chez Tikkesi 05-11-2015 20:57:31

Blank Flank · 5 comments

I would love these charts, I like a challenge. Plus it will be nice to have full songs added to my collection. smile

StepMania for life! Yay~

By Boddy Rolls 05-12-2015 07:58:24

Blank Flank · 8 comments

Boddy Rolls wrote

I would love to play these charts happy

My bad I have no idea how to use forums, I tried to quote your post and i did something. My bad

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I thought it said reply xD,

SO things have happened

By Chez Tikkesi 06-22-2015 15:01:47

Blank Flank · 5 comments

I wonder how those charts are coming along.

StepMania for life! Yay~