Things FunStuffies Has Done in TrotMania or whatever...

Accomplishments and the like.
FunStuffies
Pony

Re: Things FunStuffies Has Done in TrotMania or whatever...

Post by FunStuffies » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:14 pm

I did a quick thing for my Master Mode. I made a mission where you play "Faster Than You Know" on MANE-IAC, but as the song progresses, the speed modifier continues to increase. But when I went to test it, the speed reset to the original speed after about 5-10 seconds, even though it worked totally fine in Edit Mode AND I made sure to reload all the songs to have the attacks take effect.

I'm posting this link for you to download so that you guys can confirm this. I have a terrible PC, so anyone who has a great working computer, I'd like you to test it yourself and tell me whether it continues to increase speed throughout the song or if it stops after a while.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yawayrfxv ... 9.zip/file

I have 2 theories as to what's going on:
1.) Due to the amount of attacks required to get this to work (trust me, look at it in Edit Mode and you'll see what I mean), the game just gives up partway through and doesn't load the rest of the attacks.
2.) My PC is the one that gives up since it sucks at doing basically anything.

Anyway, please send me feedback as soon as possible.

FunStuffies
Pony

Post by FunStuffies » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:33 pm

I'm back from a long hiatus. I was kinda just taking a break from TrotMania and doing my own thing. So now I'm redoing the entirety of my Mission Mode thing from the ground up. I'm planning on making a mission for each chart of every song. It's going to take a while, but it'll give me something to do. I'm posting this just to tell you what I'm doing and letting you know that I'm still alive.

FunStuffies
Pony

Post by FunStuffies » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:32 pm

Just so you're aware, when Shrive eventually comes out, I probably won't include those songs in my Mission Mode simply because there's already about 350 songs I'm working with, and I really don't want to add another like 50-60 songs to that list. Keep in mind, most of those 350 songs have 4 or 5 charts, so you can do the math and understand how long this is going to take.

FunStuffies
Pony

Post by FunStuffies » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:20 pm

I got a better computer for recording, so the first thing I did was do a Re-FC of In Our Town (Eurotopia Mix) with the Equality2 noteskin. I'm probably going to repost all the stuff I had screenshots for as videos in the future.
Here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd4dRY3ZTsc