Extra Stage Problems

Discussion related to TrotMania as a whole, including songs, routines, and any other questions.
THEMagicMissile
Pony

Extra Stage Problems

Post by THEMagicMissile » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:24 am

So I've been trying to get the Extra Stage to show up and haven't been having any luck. From what I understand, you need to have Event mode turned Off and then clear the final song on either Mane-iac or Iron Pony difficulty with a AA ranking. I've done all of those things and still am not seeing it. Is there something I'm missing here?

RIME
TM Staff
TM Staff

Re: Extra Stage Problems

Post by RIME » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:32 pm

It has to be a level 8 or higher, if I'm not mistaken, so for example most Shock Arrow Challenges won't be enough to get you there.

Also, I think *all* stages have to be AAs or higher.

Diskette
Pony

Re: Extra Stage Problems

Post by Diskette » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:40 pm

RIME wrote:It has to be a level 8 or higher, if I'm not mistaken, so for example most Shock Arrow Challenges won't be enough to get you there.

Also, I think *all* stages have to be AAs or higher.
Both incorrect. Level 8 or higher only applies on trying to earn One More Extra Stage (AKA Extra2), and only the Final Stage needs to be AA or higher.

What you may have done to disqualify yourself from earning Extra Stage, is that you backed out (held escape button, or whatever you have mapped as "Back") from the Gameplay Screen during Final Stage.

Also make sure you actually have Extra Stages enabled via Advanced Options.

Otherwise, it be best for you to explain what other things you tried so far to earn an Extra Stage, or what you may think that disqualifies you.
With love by The Kancsar Productions!
Founded by humans, Ran by ponies!