TM3 Song addons should be added into the download page

If you have any suggestions or bug reports related to the TrotMania website, feel free to share them.
Diskette
Pony

TM3 Song addons should be added into the download page

Post by Diskette » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:26 am

So recently i've managed to force make a great friend of mine join the nightly rave of lightshow adventure! (in other words, downloaded the TM3 song pack and theme)

He gave me an amazing idea, which i totally forgot that existed, that we should play together via SMOnline! But when i selected certain songs, it showed that my friend didn't had it, which i found weird, because he said he only downloaded the TM3 song pack, but all the songs i selected are part of TM3, and later i realized why:

Because he downloaded the pack from the website's Download page, he's missing all (or most) Nightly song addons. (do also note, that selecting songs from the base collection on SMO worked)

My suggestion would be to add an option on the Download page for players to be able to download all song addons seperately, or merged together with the base download, so new players doesn't have to look through the blog posts to find the TM3 addons.

What do you think? Good idea?
With love by The Kancsar Productions!
Founded by humans, Ran by ponies!

Lirodon
TM Admin
TM Admin

Re: TM3 Song addons should be added into the download page

Post by Lirodon » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:58 pm

That was the intent of Dawnfall; did it not contain everything?

Diskette
Pony

Re: TM3 Song addons should be added into the download page

Post by Diskette » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:49 am

...ohman, i'm blind.

I initially thought the Dawnfall patch download only contains the patch for the theme itself. Didn't think that download is where the song addons and courses are located.

I apologize for my lack of research and will inform my friend about the acquisition of the download.
With love by The Kancsar Productions!
Founded by humans, Ran by ponies!