Site changes thread

If you have any suggestions or bug reports related to the TrotMania website, feel free to share them.
Lirodon
TM Admin
TM Admin

Post by Lirodon » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:20 am

The TrotMania site has been re-skinned for Euphorius, so the forum has followed suit.

Lirodon
TM Admin
TM Admin

Post by Lirodon » Fri May 20, 2016 3:01 am

Welcome to Luna 2.0

This was going to be 1.4, but there were too many changes so they decided to just call it 2.0 instead.

Lirodon
TM Admin
TM Admin

Re: Site changes thread

Post by Lirodon » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:08 pm

Welcome to the ultimate of site changes. An entirely new platform.

The style is custom but may still have some unstyled stuff here and there (unstyled as in, text not turned white when its on top of a dark background). If you have any complaints, tell me ASAP.

Some formatting from the previous forum (particularly quotes) did not transfer due to differences in BBCode markup between the two. I will try and add back things, and maybe even new things, over the coming days.

Lirodon
TM Admin
TM Admin

Post by Lirodon » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:42 pm

CMS on the front page was updated. There shouldn't be any bugs but if anyone notices issues, please tell me.

Lirodon
TM Admin
TM Admin

Post by Lirodon » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:33 pm

Forum got updated to latest phpBB version (it supports emoji now 👌 among other things), plus we now have HTTPS site-wide

p.s. For the record (thanks to our server admin, who was really frustrated by this), the cause of the extended downtime was that the Nginx sample configuration for 3.2 doesn't quite take subfolders into account. Which is weird, since that's a common way to do this.